Selecting the most reliable web hosting plan is crucial to your blog’s success. The right set up would help you make sure that your website stays secure, and stays up and running all the time. It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but don’t worry. The best web hosting companies in Malaysia offer brilliant services, especially for newbies.
Are you thinking of hosting your blog on WordPress? If yes, then it’s better for you to consider WordPress hosting.
What is the difference between web hosting and WordPress hosting?
WordPress hosting means that your blog shares a particular server with other WordPress websites. In theory, your own website would run just fine on a standard web hosting plan, if they provide the features you need.
When looking for a WordPress hosting plan, there are plenty of things to take note of.
- Easy-to-use web hosting control panel. Several business owners are not really website design experts, so it’s crucial that your provider makes it easier to navigate and access the control panel.
- Good customer support. Find a hosting agency that provides several support options, like live chat or telephone support. You need to be able to communicate with them 24/7.
- Server reliability. Your business website should run well without significant downtime. As much as possible, work with a hosting agency with an uptime of 99.5% or higher.
- Scalability. There must always be room for change and expansion. Just in case you need some additional space, your host should be able to allow you with the change.
- Security. What if your website gets hacked? All of your details would be at risk, including customer data. Never let this happen. It’s vital to know that your web host provides robust website security features, including DDoS systems, firewall, SSL certificates, and strong automated backup solutions.
The Advantages of Using WordPress Hosting
- Reliable software support
- Plenty of bundled WordPress software, from premium plugins and themes Certificates
- Since all the websites are being managed on the same exact platform, the server resource usage is a lot more predictable; configuration is more specific
- Website technologies may be pre-configured for fast setup
- Staging websites can be easily and quickly transferred
- All WordPress accounts can get the same customized maintenance service
- The servers may be set up specifically to protect your website against WordPress-specific threats